Memphis Slim And Sonny Boy Williamson – Live In Europe


Judul : Memphis Slim And Sonny Boy Williamson – Live In Europe
Jumlah : 1 Dvd

Track List :
Memphis Slim (1963)
The Blues Is Everywhere
All By Myself
My Gal Keeps Me Crying
Matts Guitar Boogie
I’m Lost Without You
Wish Me Well

Sonny Boy Williamson (1963)
I’m A Lonely Man
Keep It To Yourself
Your Funeral And My Trail
Bye Bye Bird

Memphis Slim 1962
Backin’ The House
I’ll Just Keep Singing The Blues

Sonny Boy Williamson 1964
Who’s Gonna Take Care Of You
It’s Raining Outdoors Baby
Jfk Blues

Bonus Tracks :
Sonny Boy Willliamson With Mae Mercer 1965
Careless Love

Otis Span 1960
Boogie Woogie Blues
Slow Sweet Blues

St.Louis Blues 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger