Darren Hayes [Savage Garden]: Too Close For Comfort - Tour Film (2006)

Judul : 
Darren Hayes [Savage Garden]: Too Close For Comfort - Tour Film (2006)
Jumlah : 1 DVD5

Tracklist:
01. Playing It Safe (Documentary)
02. Creepin' Up On You
03. Listen To My Voice
04. Heart Attack
05. Strange Relationship
06. Don't Scream In Darren's Face (Documentary)
07. Insatiable
08. You Can't Please Anybody (Documentary)
09. Good Enough
10. Frank Call (Documentary)
11. I Want You
12. Celebrity and Terrorism (Documentary)
13. I Miss You
14. My World are Imploding (Documentary)
15. What You Like
16. I'll Bet He Was Cool
17. he Jealousy The road (Documentary)
18. I Knew I Loved You
19. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do (Documentary)
20. Truly Madly Deeply
21. Unlovable (Documentary)
22. Affirmation
23. Who I Could Have Become
24. Credits
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger