Stevie Wonder – Videobiography

Judul  : Stevie Wonder – Videobiography
Jumlah : 2 Dvd

Track List :
Disc 1
1. Little Stevie Wonder
2. Uptight (Everything's Alright)
3. Signed, Sealed And Delivered
4. Talking Book
5. Songs In The Key Of Life
6. I Just Called To Say I Love You

Disc 2
01. Introduction
02. Fingertips
03. Uptight (Everything Is Alright)
04. You Haven't Done Nothin'
05. Superstition
06. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
07. For Once In My Life
08. Fingertips
09. You Met Your Match
10. Uptight (Everything's Alright)
11. You Haven't Done Nothin'
12. Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing
13. Superstition
14. He's Misstra Know It All
15. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life

16. Living In The City
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger