Yellow Matter Custard - One Night In New York City ( A Tribute To The Beatles )

Judul : 
Yellow Matter Custard - One Night In New York City ( A Tribute To The Beatles )
Jumlah : 1 Dvd

Featuring :
Mike Portnoy
Neal Morse 
Paul Gilbert
Matt Bissonette

Tracklist :
Magical Mystery Tour
Deep Prudence
Dig A Pony
She Said She Said
I Call Your Name
You Can't Do That
When I Get Home
Nowhere Man
Asia
Free As A Bird
Come Together
I Am The Walrus
While My Guitse Gently Weeps
Drum Solo / Carry That Weight Jam
Baby's In Black
I'll Be Back
No Reply
The Night Before
You're Gonna Loss That Girl
Ticket To Ride
Everybody's Get Something To Hide Excepts Ms And My Monkey
Oh Darling
Think For Yourself
Wait
Revolution
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
You Know Ny Name (Look Up The Number)
Lovely Rits
Good Morning Good Morning
Sgt.Pepper (Reprise)

A Day In The Life
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger