The Beatles - Greatest Hits Gold

Judul: 
The Beatles - Greatest Hits Gold
Jumlah : 1 Dvd

Tracklist :
All My Loving
Till There Was You
She Loves You
I Wanna Hold Your Hand
I Saw Her Standing There
From Me To You
This Boy
Twist And Shour
Please, Please Me
Fool On The Hill
I Am The Walrus
Blue Jay Way
Your Mother Should Know
Twist And Shout
I Feel Fine
Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Ticket To Ride
Act Naturally
Can't Buy Me Love
Baby's In Black
A Hard Day's Night
Help
I'm Down
Rock And Roll Music
She's A Woman
If I Needed Someone
Day Tripper
Baby's In Black
I Feel Fine
Yesterday
I Wanna Be Your Man
Nowhere Man
Paperback Writer
I'm Down

Karaoke :
A Hard Day's Night
And I Love Her
Come Together
Hey Jude
Hello Goodbye
Here Comes The Sun
Love Me Do
We Can Work It Out
Let It Be
Lady Madonna
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Michele
All You Need Is Love
Penny Lane
Something
The Long And Winding Road

Yellow Submarine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger