Peter Frampton - Live In Detroit 2013

Judul : 
Peter Frampton - Live In Detroit 2013
Jumlah : 1 Dvd

Tracklist :
01. Baby (Somethin's Happening)
02. Lying
03. Lines On My Face
04. Show Me The Way
05. All I Wanna Be (Is By Your Side)
06. If You Say Goodbye
07. Oh For Another Day
08. Penny For Your Thoughts
09. (I'll Give You) Money
10. Nassau
11. Baby, I Love Your Way
12. Can't Take That Away
13. Do You Feel Like I Do
14. Off The Hook
15. You Had To Be There
16. I Don't Need No Doctor
17. Gemini

Line-Up

Peter Frampton - Vocals, Lead Guitars
Bob Mayo - Keyboards, Guitars, Vocals
John Rigan - Bass

Chad Cromwell - Drums
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger