Marc Bolan & T. Rex – Metal Guru · The Inside Story 2008

Judul : 
Marc Bolan & T. Rex – Metal Guru · The Inside Story 2008
Jumlah : 3 dvd

DVD1: The Early Years
"When I was younger i certainly thought I was a superior kind of being. And I didn't feel related to other human beings." – Marc Bolan
This is the long awaited critical review of Marc Bolan and T. Rex from the formation of Tyrannosaurus Rex to the heady days of 'Ride A White Swan' and the major success in the United States with 'Get it On'.
In the company of a leading team of critics, former T. Rex members Bill Legend and Paul Fenton and the legendary BP Fallon, the original "purple browed beep", this is a rare opportunity to experience the brilliance of T. Rex.

The DVD features Highlights from:
– Ride A White Swan
– Jewel
– Elemental Child
– Hot Love
– Jeepster
– Get It On
– Life's A Gas and many more

DVD2: The Halcyon Years
"If God were to appear in my room, obviously I would be in awe, but I don't think I would be humble. I might cry, but i think he would dig me like crazy." – Marc Bolan
For a few glorious years in the early seventies, Marc Bolan was the king of the pop world and T. Rex could do no wrong. The band recorded a string of hit singles and sold out concerts all over Europe.
This is the long awaited critical review of the music of Marc Bolan and T. Rex from the height of their success. Drawing on extensive rare archive footage, discover the power of T. Rex on stage from surviving footage of amazing concert performances.

The DVD features Highlights from:
– Jeepster
– Get It On
– 20th Century Boy
– Metal Guru
– The Slider and many more

DVD3: The Last Chapter
"Sometimes I get a funny feeling inside me that I shan't be here very long, and I'm not talking in terms of things like success. It frightens me sometimes." – Marc Bolan
Featuring live performance footage and rarities from the vaults, this is the essential review of the later years of Marc's career covering the sad decline in the mid-Seventies and the first signs of a new resurrection, before the tragedy of his sudden demise.

The DVD features Highlights from:
– I Love To Boogie
– The Soul Of My Suit
– Dandy In The Underworld

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger