VA - Legends Of Rock And Roll Live DVD (2000)

Judul : 
VA - Legends Of Rock And Roll Live DVD (2000)
Jumlah : 1 dvd5

tracklist : 
1. James Brown - Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
2. James Brown - I Feel Good [I Got You]
3. Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley
4. Bo Diddley - I'm a Man
5. Ray Charles - Mess Around
6. Ray Charles - I'm a Fool For You
7. Little Richard- Great Gosh a' Mighty
8. Jerry Lee Lewis - The Wild One [Real Wild Child]
9. Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls of Fire
10. Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
11. Fats Domino - I'm Ready
12. Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill
13. B.B. King - Let the Good Times Roll
14. B.B. King - How Blue Can You Get?
15. All-Star Jam (Company).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger