Legends On Stage: Bing Crosby - In Concert (2006)

Judul : 
Legends On Stage: Bing Crosby - In Concert (2006)
Jumlah : 1 dvd5

Tracklist:
01. Jazz (with Louis Armstrong)
02. Between the devil and the deep blue sea
03. Snuggle in my arms
04. When my voice hits the air and my feet hit the ground (with Fred Astaire)
05. Blue of the night
06. Were you sincere?
07. Bing Crosby/Frank Sinatra medley
08. I surrender dear
09. Bing Crosby/Frank Sinatra medley
10. For you
11. Every time my heart beats
12. Loveable
13. Road to morocco (with Frank Sinatra and Bob Hope)
14. I've lost the man i found (with Rosemary Clooney)
15. Bing Crosby/Frank Sinatra medley
16. Sunny side of the street (with Louis Armstrong, Frank Sinatra & Rosemary Clooney)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger