Smokie - Live At Cirkus, Stockholm (2006)

Judul : 
Smokie - Live At Cirkus, Stockholm (2006)
Jumlah : 1 DVD5
Genre : Rock

Tracklist:
01. Blue intro
02. Something’s been making me blue
03. Lay back in the arms of someone
04. Back to you
05. Tomorrow
06. Boulevard of broken dreams
07. Mefley: It’s your life; Take good care of my baby; Mexican girl; A few dollars more
08. Wild angels
09. If you think you know how to love me
10. Changing all the time
11. Home is anywhere you are
12. Baby it’s you
13. Don’t give me that
14. Don’t play your rock’n'roll to me
15. I’ll meet you at midnight
16. Oh Carol
17. Needles & pins
18. Have you ever seen the rain
19. Living next door to Alice
20. Blue outro



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger