Shania Twain - The Platinum Collection 2001

Judul : 
Shania Twain - The Platinum Collection 2001
Jumlah :  1 DVD
Genre : Pop



Tracklist : 
What Made You Say That
Dance With The One That Brought You
You Lay A Whole Lot Of Love On Me
Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
Any Man Of Mine
The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You )
(If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here
You Win My Love
No One Needs To Know
Home Ain't Where His Heart Is (Anymore)
God Bless The Child
Love Gets Me Every Time
Don't Be Stupid ( You Know I Love You)
You're Still The One
Honey, I'm Home
From This Moment On 
That Don't Impress Me Much
Man! I Feel Like A Woman 
You've Got A Way
Come On Over
Rock This Country

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © PUSAT DVD MUSIK | DVD KONSER | KONSER MUSIK | MUSIK VIDEO Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger